It is important to us that both you and your adopted cat(s) are happy.
For this reason we have the following straight forward, but important adoption process:
- Please check you live in our Catchment Area at the bottom of this page.
- Please read and ensure you agree with our Cat Adoption Fee
- Please Call Us to discuss on 01243 641409 (Mon-Fri 9-4pm )
All Cats and Kittens are:
- Neutered / Spayed
- Part or Fully Vaccinated
- Health and Dental Checked
- Up-to-date with Flea and Worm Prevention
- Covered by a 4 week Pet Plan vet insurance from the date you adopt
Indoor Cats – As cats can be very independent we believe that they should not only enjoy the comforts of their own home but be able to wander outside if they choose. Because of this it is quite rare that we have cats that need be rehomed to live indoors only. Cats that we can consider are either the elderly that may be content with just indoor space or those that may have a medical condition which does not allow them to go outside. If you are looking for an indoor cat then please read through carefully as we will mention within their write up if they are able to live indoors.
Cats Available for Adoption
The following is a list of some of the cats available for adoption. This is just a selection of the animals we have at The Centre and sometimes we do run out of time to keep the site updated. Please follow the process above to ensure you are not disappointed.