We rely 100% on donations that includes goods to sell in our charity shops and events, as well as products for our animals.
Every donation helps, so if you can only give a little, that is enough.
Donation Delivery / Pick Up Points
- CRRC at Sidlesham
- Charity Shops in Selsey and Wittering
Due to the current situation we are working with limited space and with reduced staff at the shops. Please only bring small quantities of good quality, clean, sell able items to us. No bin bags full and please do not leave stuff outside of our charity shops.
Shops and Events
We rely on donated goods for our shops and for our events.
Don’t throw it away. Help us rescue and re-home animals that need our care.
- Clothing (Adult)
- Curtains, Cushions and Covers
- Good Condition small Furniture
- Kitchen Items & Gadgets
- Large Pictures
- Toys and Puzzles (500 or 1000)
- Jewellery & Watches
- CDs, DVDs, Console Games and Records
- Full Bottles for our very popular bottle stall
- Good Quality Gifts for Raffles etc.
- Working Electricals
- Something else to donate? Call us.
We cannot take
- Car Seats
- Cycle Helmets
Not at this time please
- Drinking Glasses
- Small Picture Frames
- Computer Desks
- TV Stands
Animal Welfare & Administration
Goods and Products like these help us to reduce our costs whilst caring for the animals.
If you don’t like donating money, help us by donating some products.
- Black Bin Liners
- Washing Up Liquid
- Dishwasher Tablets
- Kitchen Rolls
- Thin Bleach
- Cut up towels (flannel size)
- Dustpan & brushes
- Hand Pump Soap
- Rubber Gloves (all sizes)
- Cat / Rabbit / Guinea Pig Food
- A4 Photocopy Paper (plain)
- 2nd Class Stamps (unused)
- Mouse knitters & stuffers (pattern available)
- Catnip for mouse knitters
- Double Knit Wool
- Toilet Rolls (for the humans who care for the animals)